All our consultations remain accessible, with some adaptations and precautions related to COVID measures. We ask you to call us, a receptionist will then evaluate with you how we can best respond to your request.
All our equipment is regularly disinfected by our staff.
We are asking you:
- if you have an appointment, to come alone
- come to your appointment on time (not in advance) to avoid too many people in the waiting room. If you are early, we will ask you to wait outside.
- respect the physical distance of 1m50
- if you have any symptoms (cough, fever, ...), do not come, call us first
- we ask you to pay the consultations by BANK CARD
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the center
Thank you for your understanding